Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A busy month

The last month has been super busy. After producing four shows at the Arts Project, I decided to finish off the summer by producing my one man show Feats of Mystery at the Spriet Family Theatre.  Click here to read a review about the show.

An interesting prediction...
Some attendees after the show



Two days later, I was a guest, along with the Mayor of London - Anne Marie DeCicco-Best, on London Tonight with Jeff Leeson. This was my first ever appearance on television and overall it was a great experience. Warning: this footage is from a late night talk show intended for an adult audience. Viewers discretion is advised. Watch my segment right now http://bit.ly/9WP49t  It's episode 4, part 5.


After the filming, I headed straight for Sorcerer's Safari Magic Camp - Canada's Premier Magic Camp. Yes, you did read that correctly - magic camp. Such a place exists, and not only is it the closest thing to Hogwarts, but this was my fifth year and I got to be a counsellor. Ever since my first year as a camper in 2006, I have always wanted to be a counsellor. I wanted to be able to give a similar opportunity to other young and aspiring magicians; an opportunity I was given my first year. It's somewhere where magicians of any age, gendre and ability can congregate in order to improve. Read more about camp in my interview with the Beat Magazine

Leave me a comment and tell me what YOU think.

Be sure to
Share |

No comments:

Post a Comment