Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Mysterious Feats: THIS FRIDAY AND SATURDAY July 2nd & 3rd

Hey Everyone,

Just a reminder that the show is THIS Friday and Saturday, July 2nd & 3rd. You can catch the show at 7 or 9 PM. The show is highly interactive allowing you (yes YOU!) to help create your own entertainment. Please join me at The Arts Project, 203 Dundas - in between Richmond and Clarence, for an evening of mystery. For more info: http://www.artsproject.ca/theatre/keith_brown2010/keith_brown2010.shtml

Also check out 106.9's Bill Paul interview me for half on hour on Str
aight Talk about my upcoming show:

I wanted to share with you the article in the London Free Press in the Today/Entertainment section about my upcoming show. Reserve your 'hot ticket' before they're gone.


























Photo Credit: Leena Shoemaker

No comments:

Post a Comment